Avantages of LFP over SLA
- Lower cost per cycle, greater than ten times the cycle life of sealed lead-acid batteries
- Ultra-light weight; Significantly lighter than sealed lead-acid batteries
- Drop in replacement for sealed lead-acid batteries
- Can use the same charger as sealed lea-acid batteries in most cases (limited to a voltage of 14.6 volts)
- Faster charging as a result of higher charge current
- More usable capacity - sealed lead-acid battery capacity decreases as discharge current increases
- Includes Battery Management System (BMS) protection. Contains a circuit that fully protects itself with a Low Voltage Disconnect and a High Current Disconnect on discharge
- What is the purpose of the Battery Management System (BMS) - Our LFP batteries have an internal Battery Management System (BMS) which monitors the voltage, current and battery temperature of each cell in the LFP battery. If conditions are over the limits of the battery, the BMS will turn the battery off, similar to a circuit breaker in your house. The battery will turn itself back on when the conditions are within the battery parameters.
- Balancing circuit on charge
- 12Ah Case Size - Higher capacity in case size, which can offer you a longer runtime vs SLA
- Universal Battery Replacement Brand LFP
- Voltage : 12.8 Volts
- Capacity: 18Ah
- Terminals: F2
- Includes F2 to F1 Step Down Adapters
- Chemistry: LiFeP04 Lithium Battery
- Modular design enables deployment of up to 4 batteries in series and 2 in parallel.
- Length: 5.94 inches
- Width: 3.90 inches
- Height: 3.70 inches
- Total Height: 4.06 inches
- Approximate Weight: 4.0 lbs
- These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wires and cables.
- Data Sheet. Click here to view.
- Safety Data Sheet - SDS- Click here to view.
- LiFePO4 vs Sealed Lead Acid Battery comparison. Click here to view.