Avantages of LFP over SLA
- Lower cost per cycle, greater than ten times the cycle life of sealed lead-acid batteries
- Ultra-light weight; Significantly lighter than sealed lead-acid batteries
- Drop in replacement for sealed lead-acid batteries
- Can use the same charger as sealed lea-acid batteries in most cases (limited to a voltage of 14.6 volts)
- Faster charging as a result of higher charge current
- More usable capacity - sealed lead-acid battery capacity decreases as discharge current increases
- Includes Battery Management System (BMS) protection. Contains a circuit that fully protects itself with a Low Voltage Disconnect and a High Current Disconnect on discharge
- What is the purpose of the Battery Management System (BMS) - Our LFP batteries have an internal Battery Management System (BMS) which monitors the voltage, current and battery temperature of each cell in the LFP battery. If conditions are over the limits of the battery, the BMS will turn the battery off, similar to a circuit breaker in your house. The battery will turn itself back on when the conditions are within the battery parameters.
- Balancing circuit on charge
- 9Ah Case Size - Higher capacity in case size, which can offer you a longer runtime vs SLA.
- Universal Battery Replacement Brand LFP
- Voltage : 12.8 Volts
- Capacity: 12Ah
- Terminals: F2
- Includes F2 to F1 Step Down Adapters
- Chemistry: LiFeP04 Lithium Battery
- Modular design enables deployment of up to 4 batteries in series and 2 in parallel.
- Length: 5.94 inches
- Width: 2.56 inches
- Height: 3.74 inches
- Total Height: 4.00 inches
- Approximate Weight: 2.7 lbs
- These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wires and cables.
- Data Sheet. Click here to view.
- Safety Data Sheet - SDS- Click here to view.
- LiFePO4 vs Sealed Lead Acid Battery comparison. Click here to view.
Universal Power groups warrants your unit to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of sale to the original user or purchaser. This warranty is non-transferable. If your unit malfunctions or fails within the 2 year period because of a defect in material or workmanship, we will replace or repair the unit. Replacement will be made with a new or remanufactured product or component. If the product is no longer available, replacement may be made with a similar product of equal or greater value. Universal Battery warranty exceptions 1. The warranty period has expired. 2. Product damaged and/or defects caused by end user's improper use, misuse, abuse, incorrectly and improper charging. 3. Damage caused during transport, incorrect product installation, exceeding the temperature range during use and/or improper use. 4. Unauthorized wiring. using the battery with incompatible devices or faulty devices with safety issues. 5. Product arbitrarily being modified or its function changed without authorization. 6. Any changes to the installation that are not in accordance with the users manual. 7. Product damage caused by maintenance and other services not conducted by authorized personnel. 8. End user fails to provide correct product identification or identification is undecipherable. 9. External influences including unusual physical or electrical stress (power failure surges, inrush current, lightning, flood , fire, accidental breakage, etc.) 10. Product damaged by end user deliberately or by a willful act. 11. Product failure or damage is not reported to Battery Specialist within 2 weeks of occurrence. This warranty is in lieu of all other express warranties. The duration of any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, made in respect to your unit is limited to the period of the express warranty set forth above. In no event shall Battery Specialist be liable for consequential or incidental damages.View AllClose