This new charger from UPG is packed with features. This unit does not have a fan that some people find to loud!
- Complete 3 stage process - Bulk charge, absorption, maintenance/float
- Short Circuit Protection - Prevents damage caused when operating in short circuit condition for an indefinate period of time. The charger is "self-recovering" when the fault condition is removed.
- Reverse Polarity Protection - Prevents damage when the positive and negative polarities are connected in reverse.
- Fully Automatic Operation - Safely charges and maintains a full charge. The final stage of charging is the flot mode and the battery may remain connected indefinitely. In this mode the charger maintains a full charged battery.
- Designed to Prevent Over Charging - Automatically switches to float mode.
- Low Voltage Protection - When the battery voltage is below the preset value, the charger will not start charging. This protects the charger from defective batteries.
- LED Display - 2 LED displays indicate the charging or fault status.
- Light Weight - Switch mode chargers are lighter and more efficient than linear type chargers.
- Not intended for use as a DC power supply
- Comes with XLR Connectors
10th Jun 2021