Hyper Sport Pro Series - Ultra-lightweight, High-Performance Lithium-Iron-Phosphate Motorcycle/Powersport battery.
The PALP-9HY is part or our Hyper Sport Pro lithium powersport battery series which combines proven lithium technology with active intelligent monitoring, delivering a powersport battery that is 4 x lighter, 4 x faster charging and last 4 x longer than the equivalent lead acid battery. With it's 210CA (Lithium Cranking Amps), 36Wh (Watt-hours) and weighing just .9 kg The PALP-9HY is not only more powerful than the equivalent lead acid battery but it weighs up to 75% less as well! The ultra-lightweight design will reduce the overall weight of your motorcycle, ATV or powersport vehicle, enabling faster acceleration and maximum performance.
At the heart of every Hyper Sport Pro lithium battery is an integrated active management system that monitors and reacts to multiple voltage, current, and temperature events to maximize performance, battery life and safety. All Hyper Sport Pro batteries are equipped with a push button voltage indicator enabling you to check the status of the battery voltage at a push of a button. The PALP-9HY utilizes lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry and as a result has a very low self-discharge, making it ideal for starting your powersport vehicle after long periods of non-use.
- 100% Maintenance Free
- Push Button Voltage Indicator - All Hyper Sport Pro batteries are equipped with a push button voltage indicator, enabling you to check the status of the battery voltage at the push of a button.
- Active Intelligent Monitoring - At the heart of every Hyper Sport Pro Lithium battery is an integrated management system that monitors and reacts to multiple voltage, current, and temperature events to maximize performance, battery life and safety.
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) is the safest type of lithium battery and a ready to go replacement and upgrade from flooded-cell lead acid, AGM or gel battery types.
- 4X Lighter - Reducing overall weight, enabling faster acceleration and maximum performance
- 4X Faster Charge Time - Needs less charging, less often, allowing you more time on the road
- 4X Longer Life - Lower total cost of ownership when compared to lead acid batteries
- 24 Month Limited Warranty
- L: 5.90" (150mm)
- W: 3.42" (87mm)
- H: 4.13" (105mm)
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8V
- Watt-Hour: 36
- Discharge (Continuous 40°C): 120A
- Discharge (Maximum 70°C, 15 Sec): 210A
- Charging Current: 1.5A (Standard) - 6A (Max)
- Approximate Weight: 1.98 lbs. (.9 kg)
- Cycle Life (80% DOD at 77°F (25°C): >2000
- Charge Retention (Shelf Life) (at 68°F (20°C) - 1 Month: >95%
- Operating Temperature Range
- Charge: 32°F (-0°C) to 113°F (45°C)
- Discharge: -4°F (-20°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Storage: 32°F (0°C) to 86°F (30°C)
- Case: 230°C heat resistant case and cover UL94-VO flammability
- Click here to download the data sheet.