Our maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries with absorbed glass mat technology offer outstanding performance withstanding high current output and deep cycling. Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals and heat. Lower self-discharge. Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position. Reliable power for critical applications. DOT 60 classified for easy transportation. UL recognized.
• Brightway Group Replacement Brand
• No Spills, Leaks or Water to Check
• Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
• Capacity: 9Ah (9000mAh)
• Terminals: Nut & Bolt
• Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
• Length: 5.94 inches
• Width: 2.56 inches
• Height: 3.78 inches
• Total Height with Terminals: 4.06 inches
• These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wire and cables.
• Data Sheet. Click here.
• M.S.D.S Sheet. Click here.
UPS - Uninterruptible Power Supply - battery upgrade options:
• UPS123607F2 - 12V 7.0Ah - UPS Battery 60 Watts Per Cell - Click here to view
• UPS12460F2 - 12V 9.0Ah - UPS Battery 76.7 Watts Per Cell - Click here to view
• UPS12580F2 - 12V 10Ah - UPS Battery 96.7 Watts Per Cell - Click here to view
What is the difference between the 9Ah battery and the 10Ah battery? Why would I upgrade?
Simply put both versions will fit in your application and will work fine. As the dimensions of the 12 Volt 9Ah battery and the 12 Volt 10Ah battery are exactly the same, they are interchangeable. Amp-Hours basically show how much energy a battery holds. As long as the battery you want to replace has the same voltage and dimensions it is okay to substitute it with a different Ah replacement. Keep in mind that in most cases as the Ah rating goes up so does the size of the battery!
In summary it is all a matter of your preference. If you don’t mind paying a little more for the 10Ah version you will receive a higher capacity battery, which can offer you a longer runtime.