Our maintenance-free sealed lead acid batteries with absorbed glass mat technology offer outstanding performance withstanding high current output and deep cycling. Excellent resistance to vibration, shock, chemicals and heat. Lower self-discharge. Exceptional leak resistance even in an upside-down position. Reliable power for critical applications. DOT 60 classified for easy transportation. UL recognized.
• Universal Battery Replacement Brand
• No Spills, Leaks or Water to Check
• Voltage: 12V (12 Volts)
• Capacity: 35Ah (35000mAh)
• Terminals: NB (Nut & Bolt)
• Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (AGM)
• Length: 7.75 inches
• Width: 5.19 inches
• Height: 6.14 inches - Total Height with Terminals: 7.13 inches
• Weight 22.5 lbs
• Group Size U1. These are replacement batteries only. You must use your existing wire and cables.
• Data Sheet. Click here.
• M.S.D.S Sheet. Click here.
Looking for the same battery with different terminals or Ah?
• UB12350 - 12 Volt 35Ah - Terminal I2 - Internal Threads. Click here to view
• UB12330 - 12 Volt 33Ah - Terminal - Nut & Bolt. Click here to view
Would you like to upgrade to a higher capacity battery which can offer a longer runtime?
• EVH12390 - 12 Volt 39Ah - Extended Run - High Cycle - Terminal Nut & Bolt. Click here to view
What is the difference between the 35Ah battery and the 39Ah battery? Why would I upgrade?
Simply put both versions will fit in your application and will work fine. As the dimensions of the 12 Volt 35Ah battery and the 12 Volt 39Ah battery are the same, they are interchangeable. Amp-Hours basically show how much energy a battery holds. As long as the battery you want to replace has the same voltage and dimensions it is okay to substitute it with a different Ah replacement. Keep in mind that in most cases as the Ah rating goes up so does the size of the battery!
In summary it is all a matter of your preference. If you don’t mind paying a little more for the 39Ah version you will receive a higher capacity battery, which can offer you a longer runtime.